The Dark Ravens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurthalas Silverleaf

4 posters

Go down

Kurthalas Silverleaf Empty Kurthalas Silverleaf

Post  Kurthalas Sat May 24, 2008 1:18 pm

OCC : Yo guys I see no one posted any stories! well looks like I'll have to begin the legecy xD jokes jokes Razz well its kind of long and will have made up things along the way but oh well...enjoy Smile

IC : Greetings all! I am Kurthalas Silverleaf *bows*
I will not take any more of your precious time and get to my story…..its quite long so sit back and relax.
Hmm well I was born in Moonglade, my dad was a Druid while my mum a huntress. To my dad’s disappointment I didn’t have the talent to become a druid so therefore I started learn the path of the hunter, which in those days counted a more feminine path..*sigh* yeah hard times I must say but my mum did not care that much, she said I had a talent with beasts. So the first years were kind of hard, you know to get the flow right, but soon I was soaring through the lessons like a diving falcon. All those years in the academy bring back good memories, haha! The way we used to tease those badass seintels that guard Darnassus and then leg for it as if the sky was falling! I tell you those women should sort out their lives, they are just get so mad soo easily that I don’t even have time to blink *chuckle* Later on I was sent to hunt and scout ahead in the lands of Kalimdor, places such a Darkshire and Ashenvale..you know the more night elf forests *grins*
Well during those years I tamed my first ever pet who remains my best friend until now..I didn’t actually name his for a long time but I will talk about that later, I called him ‘boy’ for the time being.

Too bad good things did not last forever, *sighs* as the war began I was sent to guard Darkshire, the legion’s pressure was too strong though so I had to retreat to the World Tree final line of defence. There with all the races of Azeroth united we were able to defeat the legion, with a cost of our World tree though..and..*looks into the sky* the cost of my dad’s life, I believe he is up there and that his spirit watches over me, but enough of that.. After this big war I decided to go on an adventure, and from then I never really came back and stayed there.

The first place my adventure brought me too was Ratchet, this is were I met Captain Jack a buccaneer who worked for the Theramore Marines, he was recruiting new crew members..so I thought to myself, heh why not? This is your big chance to set on for an adventure…so I went and signed up. I sailed for nearly 1 year with Captain Jack, was really an experience..learnt to sea navigate…fence..and a lot more. Our mission was to intercept pirate ships, especially the Bloodsail Buccaneer ones. I remember how we used to get drunk after each loot, the amount of Rum we had was immense!! Well after a years of service I went from a deck scrubber to an admiral so I guess I did good *smile*

After that I decided to leave my fellow crew and stay in Booty Bay for a few weeks, from were I had the chance to get some of that Arena treasure! To earn money for a living I had to become a mercenary but that was only temporarily before the Stormwind militia saw that I was quite the potent character and hired me to fight against the horde. For the next 6 months or so I stayed in Stormwind protecting the lands of Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch..you know the usual areas were battles occur. Oh! Nearly forgot! That is were I named my pet finally..you see we hunters have a spiritual bond between our companions and we can actually communicate with them! Don’t worry if you don’t get how, it’s a hunter thing..*chuckle* well once I was siting in the inn and my cat comes to me and tells me its about time he was given a name, guess he got annoyed I kept calling him ‘boy’ all the time. So I literally spent the whole day saying names but he kept rejecting them…towards the end of the day I got really pissed off..I said ‘in the name of Elune what is up with you! What about Nancy eh? Like it? How about Susan?! Or maybe you want to hit the jackpot and be called sissy – boy?! Ah?’..too which I got a nasty growl from him…’how about Bob then? I mean its an easy name…no?..well I don’t really no…’ suddenly this guy came upto me and asked me if I was having any problems and I told him about my problem, so he started to think and then it came out : ‘what about Chuck’ to which my cat started to purr like crazy! I was soo refusing to call him that silly name but I guess because he liked it I just had to accept it.

After those 6 months in Stormwind I decided to improve my hunting skills and went to this big hunt in Nagrad and I returned from it just a few days ago. I will not talk any more longer, if you want to know more about something just ask me someday, but now I must go..Alterac Valley is under attack again..you know the usual..*nods and salutes*
Kurthalas
Kurthalas
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Kurthalas Silverleaf Empty Yep

Post  Celain Sat May 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Hello Kurt,

I have seen your IC Backgroundstory, it was okay, but you should get out the slang speach in your speaking, elsethen its very good. Keep up cheers

Celain.
Celain
Celain
Elder Raven

Back to top Go down

Kurthalas Silverleaf Empty Re: Kurthalas Silverleaf

Post  Kurthalas Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Celain wrote:Hello Kurt,

I have seen your IC Backgroundstory, it was okay, but you should get out the slang speach in your speaking, elsethen its very good. Keep up cheers

Celain.

Thanks Smile

About the slang, I thought the year in the navy would change the way Kurthalas speaks..just though.but I'll try to stop using too much slang then pirat
Kurthalas
Kurthalas
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Byral Sat May 24, 2008 5:46 pm

nice story mate, and about the slang.. considering you were both a sailor and a mercenary, I see no issue with it.. besides, people's dilects tend to change from your surroundings. Smile

Byral
Raven Lord

Location : Umeå, Sweden. How I wish I was in Kolding DK atm though. :(

Back to top Go down

Post  Eirieanne Sun May 25, 2008 2:27 am

-Giggled at the pet naming.- I think you should have called it Flora. XD Does rock though. ^^,
Eirieanne
Eirieanne
Hatchling

Location : Under your bed. :D Kidding. ENGLAND. WOO! -Moved abroad.-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum